Who or What is My New Chimerical Kit?
I thought long and hard about a name for my blog. My New Chimerical Kit seemed to fit perfectly. It says everything about me, well not everything, but it is the perfect name for me. It’s a bit puzzling, unique, inventive, and since it’s a kit that makes it well organized! Think about it, maybe you can figure out why it’s perfect.
My New Chimerical Kit is my home base for daily musings on life and everything else. You can often find reviews of things I think are awesome (or not so awesome)… lots of stuff about my biking and running… and probably won’t be surprised to find out that I’m a little bit of a freak about cupcakes (eating, not baking).
If you’re looking for more specialized writing, you can probably head over to one of the spin off blogs that I maintain:
- Adventures of MyNeChimKi (for all my travels)
- MyNeChimKi NaNoWriMo (to find out where the heck I went for the whole month of November each year) [currently down for reconstruction]
- MyNeChimKi’s Genealogical Services (if you’re interest in family history)
And here are a couple of posts to keep you going:
- My best writing makes me feel ___________.
- Writing Superpowers Activate!
- NaNoParaNoia: A NaNoWriMo Profile